- Huang et al., 2020 Ingestible sensors correlate closely with peripheral temperature measurements in febrile patients.
- Makris et al 2020, Contrasting short-term temperature effects on the profiling of metaboli and cstress hormones in non-obese healthy adults. A randomized cross-over trial
- Taylor et al., Limiting the Rise in Core Temperature During a Rugby Sevens Warm-up With an Ice Vest. Int. J. Sports Physiol. Perform. 2019, 6: 1-20.
- Racinais et al., Core temperature up to 41.5ºC during the UCI RoadCycling World Championships in the heat. Br. J. Sports Med. 2018, 0: 1-4.
- Schmit et al., Optimizing Heat Acclimation for Endurance Athletes:High- Versus Low-Intensity Training. Int. J. Sports Physiol. Perform. 2018, 13: 816-823.
- Weissland et al., Variations of central and skintemperatures during 24h in elite wheelchair rugby players. Annals of Physical and Rehab. Med. 2017, 60S: e9–e15.